Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- rhino-, -rhinous (nose) dictionary words: amphirhinal to rhinocoele, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- ubi- (Latin: where) (one matching result)
- homo-, hom-, hum- (Latin: human beings, mankind, man) (one matching result)
- coccygo-, coccyg-, coccyge-, coccyo-, coccy- (Greek: cuckoo; the end of the vertebral column in man and in some apes; the rudiment of a tail) (one matching result)
- long-, longi- (Latin: long) (one matching result)