Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- Venus, Roman goddess of love and beauty, words from myths (three matching results)
- cyprido-, cyprid-, cypri-, cyprid-, (Greek: Kyris, a name for Venus or Aphrodite; lewd or licentious woman) (three matching results)
- aphrodi-, -aphrodisia, -aphrodisiac, -aphroditic (Greek: Greek goddess of love; originally from afros ["foam"] because Aphrodite was thought to have been born from the foam of the sea) (two matching results)
- gods and goddesses from Latin and Greek myths: words from mythology (one matching result)
- eroto-, ero- (love, sexual passion) words: alloerotism to homo-erotic (one matching result)
- vot- (Latin: vow, affirm; from votum) (one matching result)
- cythero-, cyther- (Greek: Kytheria; another name for Venus or Aphrodite) (one matching result)