Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- the- (Latin: placing, setting; place, put) (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements: cadmium to einsteinium, part 2 of 8 (one matching result)
- theco-, thec-, the-, theca-, theci-, -thecial, -thecae, -thecas, -thecium, -theca, -thec, -thecal, -thecial, -thecae, -thecas, -thecs, -tecs [plural] (Greek: case, capsule, sheath, container, receptacle [also: a placing, a setting, a putting]; "a place where" something is kept) (one matching result)
- -ary (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a place where, a thing which, or pertaining to; connected with; having the character of; apparatus) (one matching result)
- apo-, ap-, aph- (Greek: from, away from, asunder, separate, separation from, derived from; used as a prefix) (one matching result)