Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- homo-, hom- (same, equal, like, similar) words: homatomic to homomorphic, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- rhino-, -rhinous (nose) dictionary words: amphirhinal to rhinocoele, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sesquipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 2 of 2, groups 18-34 (one matching result)
- ambi-, amb- (Latin: both, on both sides; around, about) (one matching result)
- pend-, pens, -pense, -pending, -pended (Latin: hang, weigh) (one matching result)
- flagello-, flagell- (Latin: to whip, a whip, whiplike appendage) (one matching result)
- -age (Latin: a suffix; quality of, act of, process, function, condition, or place; forms nouns that denote an action; a product of an action; a place, an abode) (one matching result)
- umbra-, umbro-, umbr-, umbel- (Latin: shade, shadow) (one matching result)