Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- plaud-, plaus-, plod-, plos- (Latin: applause, to clap, strike, beat, to clap the hands) (five matching results)
- scrib-, -scription (write, record) words: adscript to typescript (three matching results)
- clam-, claim- (talk, call out, speak; shout) words: acclamation to unclaimed (two matching results)
- sensi-, sensi- (feeling, perceptions through the senses) dictionary words: aftersensation to sensitization, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- sanct- (Latin: sacred, holy) (one matching result)
- Capnophobia, Fear of Smoking words, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- acuto-, acu- (sharp, point; needle, pin) dictionary words: acicula to superacute, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)