Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- apt-, ept- (Latin: fit, fitted, suited; used as a prefix) (two matching results)
- sump-, -sum- (Latin: a taking, to take up, select; to use, spend, consume) (two matching results)
- somni-, somno-, somn-, -somnia, -somniac (Latin: sleep; dream) (one matching result)
- -onym, -nym (name) words: acronym to typonym (one matching result)
- spec-, spic-, spect-, spectat-, spectro- -spectr, -spectful, -spection, -spective (Latin: see, sight, look, appear, behold, and examine) (one matching result)
- cred-, creed- (believe, trust) words: accredit-uncreditable (one matching result)
- -mancy, -mancer (Greek: divination, prophecy) words: spatalamancy to zygomancy, part 9 of 9 (one matching result)