Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -tude (Latin: a suffix; state, quality, condition of) (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychogeriatric to psychomotility, part 5 of 7 (one matching result)
- serendipity (Arabic: the gift of finding interesting things by chance; the faculty of finding valuable or agreeable things not sought for; an apparent aptitude for making fortunate discoveries accidently) (one matching result)
- idio-, idi- (peculiar, personal, private) words: iidiopathic to idioxanthic, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- apt-, ept- (Latin: fit, fitted, suited; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- -acity (Latin: a suffix; quality of) (one matching result)