Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -crat, -cracy (govern, rule; power) words: albocracy to gynecocracy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- logo-, log-, -logia (word, talk, speech, speak; word) words: alogia to logomancy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- -ary (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a place where, a thing which, or pertaining to; connected with; having the character of; apparatus) (one matching result)
- croustico-, crousto-, crusto-, croust-, crust-, kroustico-, krousto-, kroust-, krust- (Greek: to stretch; stretch out; to beat, strike) (one matching result)
- dic-, dict- (talk, speak, say) wods: abdicant to vindictive (one matching result)