Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -ology (Greek: a suffix; talk, speak, one who deals with a specific topic, one who speaks [in a manner]) (one matching result)
- cerauno-, kerauno- (Greek: thunderbolt, thunder, lightning [literally, "smasher, crusher"]) (one matching result)
- archaeo-, archeo-, archae-, arche-, archa-, archi-, -arch (Greek: original [first in time], beginning, first cause, origin, ancient, primitive, from the beginning; most basic) (one matching result)
- faun-, fauni-, fauna-, -fauna (Latin: animal; a collective name for the animals of a certain region or time) (one matching result)
- eco-, oeco- (house, household affairs; environment) words: autecology to economy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- thermo-, -thermy (heat, hot, warm) dictionary words: thermohaline to thermophyte, part 5 of 6 (one matching result)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaur Background Information [plus 2 pix], part 1 of 10 (one matching result)
- dendro-, dendr-, dendri-, -dendria, -dendrite, -dendritic, -dendra, -dendron (Greek: tree, tree-like structure) (one matching result)