Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -olatry, -olatrous (worship) words: angelolatry to zoolatry (two matching results)
- leg-, lex (Latin: pertaining to the law, legal) (one matching result)
- veri-, ver- (Latin: true, truth, real, truthfulness) (one matching result)
- archaeo-, archeo-, archae-, arche-, archa-, archi-, -arch (Greek: original [first in time], beginning, first cause, origin, ancient, primitive, from the beginning; most basic) (one matching result)
- robor-, rob- (strengthening, invigorate) dictionary words: corroborant to unrobust, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- vener-, venari- (Latin: love, sexual desire, loveliness, beauty, attractiveness, charm; by extension "to reverence, worship, venerate") (one matching result)
- lud-, ludi-, lus- (Latin: play, make sport of, jest; sportive; pastime) (one matching result)
- trachelo-, trachel- (Greek: neck, throat, cervix) (one matching result)