Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- pass-, pati- (suffering, feeling; enduring): compassion to ncompassionate (three matching results)
- ferv- (Latin: to boil; hot; to begin to boil, to be hot; deeply earnest; ardent) (two matching results)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: abrakophile to autophilous, part 1 of 10 (one matching result)
- fanati- (Latin: pertaining to a temple, an ardent devotee, inspired [by a god]; enthusiastic) (one matching result)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: dactyliography to etymography, part 4 of 11 (one matching result)
- ars-, ard- (Latin: fire) (one matching result)