Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- malleo-, malle- (Latin: hammer) (two matching results)
- puber-, pubo-, pub-, pubio- (Latin: adult, mature; sign of [sexual] maturity, especially the growth of pubic hair; extended to mean the "pubic bone") (one matching result)
- ven-, vent- dictionary words: inconvenience to venue, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- chrono-, chron- (time) words: achronism to chronotropism, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- acro-, acr- words: acroagnosis to acromyotonia, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- umbra-, umbro-, umbr-, umbel- (Latin: shade, shadow) (one matching result)