Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sanct- (Latin: sacred, holy) (two matching results)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: ecdemiomania to krauomania, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- stato-, stat-, sta-, -static, -stasi, staso-, -stasis, -stasia, -stacy, -stitute, -stitution, -sist, -stasic, -stit- (Greek: standing, stay, make firm, fixed) (one matching result)
- klepto-, clepto-, klept-, clept words: biblioklept to myrmecoclepty (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)