Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- dox-, -dogma (believe, belief) vocabulary words: adoxal-unorthodoxy (two matching results)
- sump-, -sum- (Latin: a taking, to take up, select; to use, spend, consume) (two matching results)
- agryp- (Greek: sleeplessness, wakefulness; originally it meant "sleeping in the field") (one matching result)
- rog-, roga-, -rogate, -rogation, -rogatory (Latin: ask, inquiry, request, beg) (one matching result)
- hubris- (Greek: wanton violence, riotousness, insolence; outrage; arrogance) (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)