Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- Chemical Elements words: actinium to bromine, part 1 of 8 (nine matching results)
- arseno-, arsen- (Greek > Latin: yellow orpiment [pigment of gold]; arsenic trisulfide, having a lemon-yellow color and a resinous luster; used as a pigment) (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements Index (one matching result)
- therap-, -therapy (heal, cure, treatment) dictionary words: actinotherapy to gerontotherapy, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements words: mercury to platinum, part 5 of 8 (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements words: scandium to thorium, part 7 of 8 (one matching result)