Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- tracheo-, trache- (Greek: windpipe; originally, "rough" artery) (five matching results)
- arterio-, arteri-, arter- (Greek > Latin: artery, arteries; blood vessel, vein, or windpipe) (two matching results)
- phono-, -phonia- (sound, voice, speech) words: phonodynamograph to phony, part 4 of 5 (two matching results)
- arteriolo-, arteriol- (Greek > Latin: windpipe, artery; arteriole, "small artery") (two matching results)
- lumen-, lumin- (light, shine; torch, lamp; heavenly body) words: bioluminescence to unilluminated (one matching result)
- aorto-, aort-, aortico- (Greek: lower extremity of the windpipe; by extension, extremity of the heart, the great artery) (one matching result)
- brachio-, brachi- (Greek: arm [especially the upperarm from the shoulder to the elbow]) (one matching result)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: accelerograph to axonography, part 1 of 11 (one matching result)
- axillo-, axill-, axil- (Latin: armpit; angle) (one matching result)
- gram- (write, written): words accelerogram to fathogram, part 1 of 3 (one matching result)