Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -itis (Greek: a suffix; inflammation, burning sensation; by extension, disease associated with inflammation) (one matching result)
- chondro-, chondr-, chrondrio-, chondri-, -chondriac, -chondrias, -chondromatous, -chondroma, -chondromas, -chondromata (Greek: groat, grain, any small rounded mass; cartilage, gristle, granule, or a relationship to cartilage) (one matching result)
- malaco-, malac-, malako-, -malacia (Greek: soft, softness; abnormal softening, soft-bodied) (one matching result)
- arthro-, arthr- (Greek: joint, pertaining to the joints) (one matching result)
- gonado-, gonad- (Latin: ovary or testis; based on Greek gonos, "seed" and gone, "that which generates; origination; seed; semen") (one matching result)
- acro-, acr- words: acroagnosis to acromyotonia, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)