Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- zygo-, zyg-, -zygous (Greek: yoke, forming pairs; joined, union; or denoting relationship to a junction) (two matching results)
- acous-, -acoustical words: acouasm to acoutometer, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- lipo-, lip- (fat, fatty): lipodystrophy to myolipoma, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- juxta-, juxt- (Latin: beside; close by, close to, near) (one matching result)
- -agra, -agras (Greek: a suffix; in medicine, a painful seizure; catch, booty, prey; seizure; a catching, a hunting for prey or food; also the prey itself) (one matching result)