Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- nocti-, noct-, nox (Latin: night) (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: photochronographr to rupography, part 9 of 11 (one matching result)
- -cern-, -cret- (Latin: separate, sift, distinguish, understand, decide; separated, set apart) (one matching result)
- -mancy, -mancer (Greek: divination, prophecy) words: pedomancy to spasmatomancy, part 8 of 9 (one matching result)