Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: Psyche to psychoanalyst, part 3 of 7 (two matching results)
- -ine [suffix] (similar to, resembling, like, characterized by, of the nature of) words: absinthine to axine, part 1 of 7 (two matching results)
- -olatry, -olatrous (worship) words: angelolatry to zoolatry (one matching result)
- acous-, -acoustical words: acouasm to acoutometer, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- -mancy, -mancer (Greek: divination, prophecy) words: halomancy to lychnomancy, part 5 of 9 (one matching result)
- anima-, anim- (animal life; breath; soul; mind) words: anima to unanimous (one matching result)
- Saturn, Roman god of the harvest and a planet, words from myths (one matching result)