Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sensi-, sensi- (feeling, perceptions through the senses) dictionary words: aftersensation to sensitization, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- clam-, claim- (talk, call out, speak; shout) words: acclamation to unclaimed (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- anima-, anim- (animal life; breath; soul; mind) words: anima to unanimous (one matching result)
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (one matching result)
- -cern-, -cret- (Latin: separate, sift, distinguish, understand, decide; separated, set apart) (one matching result)
- plaud-, plaus-, plod-, plos- (Latin: applause, to clap, strike, beat, to clap the hands) (one matching result)