Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- nom-, nomen- (name) words: agnomen to trinomialism (two matching results)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Bactrosaurus to Ctenosaurus [plus one pix], part 3 of 10 (one matching result)
- ambul-, ambulat-, -ambulate, -ambulating, -ambulation -ambulator, -ambulatory, -ambulant, -ambulic, -ambulism, -ambulist (Latin: walk, take steps, move around; from "to wander, to go astray") (one matching result)
- stygio- (hate, abhorrence; loathsome) dictionary words: stygiophobia to Styx, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychoasthenics to psychogenic, part 4 of 7 (one matching result)
- gyno-, gyn- (woman, women, female, females): gynemimetophilia to trigynous, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- vexill- (Latin: flag, standard) (one matching result)
- chrono-, chron- (time) words: dendrochronology to tephrochronology, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- orchido-, orchid- (testes, testicles) words: anorchism to vaso-orchidostomy (one matching result)
- mascu-, mas- (Latin: male, manly, of or relating to men or boys; of the male sex and gender; bold, courageous) (one matching result)
- funct-, fungi- (Latin: to perform, execute, discharge; performance, service, execution) (one matching result)