Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- klepto-, clepto-, klept-, clept words: biblioklept to myrmecoclepty (two matching results)
- sist- (Latin: cause to stand, put, place; to stand still) (one matching result)
- doul-, dulo-, dul- (Greek: slave, servile, slavish; servitude; serving) (one matching result)
- arch-, archi-, -arch (chief, principal leader, first in position or rank) words: archabbey to archvillain (one matching result)
- tribo-, trib- (Greek: friction, rub, rubbing, grind, wear away; spend, waste time; be busy) (one matching result)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: ecdemiomania to krauomania, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- techno-, -techny (art, skill, craft): agrotechnology to zymotechnology (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: pagophilous to philogynist, part 7 of 10 (one matching result)