Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sump-, -sum- (Latin: a taking, to take up, select; to use, spend, consume) (two matching results)
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: oxymora to paroxysm, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- therio-, -theria (animal, wild beast) dictionary words: arsinoitherium to Titanothere [plus 4 pix], part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- nycti-, nyct- (night; dark, darkness) words: acronychal to Nyx (one matching result)
- sorb-, sorpt- (Latin: to suck in) (one matching result)
- thermo-, -thermy (heat, hot, warm) dictionary words: thermohaline to thermophyte, part 5 of 6 (one matching result)
- adelpho-, adelph-, -adelphia, -adelphous (Greek: brother) (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: Psyche to psychoanalyst, part 3 of 7 (one matching result)