Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: philology to pyroxylophilous, part 8 of 10 (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): demonopathy to gynopathy, part 2 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- aniso-, anis- (unequal, dissimilar, uneven) words: aniseikonia to anisotropy (one matching result)
- vir-, viri-, virtu-(Latin: man, manliness; manhood; husband) (one matching result)
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sespuipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 1 of 2, groups 1-17 (one matching result)