Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sump-, -sum- (Latin: a taking, to take up, select; to use, spend, consume) (three matching results)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Bactrosaurus to Ctenosaurus [plus one pix], part 3 of 10 (one matching result)
- vir-, viri-, virtu-(Latin: man, manliness; manhood; husband) (one matching result)
- pan-, panto- (all, every, entire) words: panimmunity to panzootic, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- sen-, sene-, seni-, sir- (Latin: old age, old, elder) (one matching result)