Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sump-, -sum- (Latin: a taking, to take up, select; to use, spend, consume) (11 matching results)
- lemma- [singular], lemmata- [plural] (Greek > Latin: to take [something for granted]) (two matching results)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): oculopathy to pathogens, part 4 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- Chemical Elements: cadmium to einsteinium, part 2 of 8 (one matching result)
- ad- (Latin: to, a direction toward, addition to, near; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- thermo-, -thermy (heat, hot, warm) dictionary words: thermohaline to thermophyte, part 5 of 6 (one matching result)