Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- Uranus, the seventh planet from the sun, words from myths (one matching result)
- plano- (drifting, wandering, or roaming): angioplany to superplanetary with planet words from Greek and Latin myths (one matching result)
- -ine [suffix] (similar to, resembling, like, characterized by, of the nature of) words: sabelline to zibeline, part 7 of 7 (one matching result)
- astro-, astra-, astr- (Greek: star, star shaped; also pertaining to outer space) (one matching result)
- Pluto, planet and Greek god of wealth, words from myths (one matching result)