Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- andro-, andr- (man, men, male, masculine; also, stamen) words: adynamandrous to andron, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- phront-, phorntid-; phronemo-, phron- (Greek: thought, care, attention; think, thinking, contemplation) (one matching result)
- hebe-, heb- (Greek: youth, pubescence, puberty [the period during which the secondary sex characteristics begin to develop and the capability of sexual reproduction is attained; by extension, young man]) (one matching result)
- logo-, log-, -logia (word, talk, speech, speak; word) words: alogia to logomancy, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- gymno-, gymn- (Greek: naked, nude, uncovered, bare, exposed, unclad, disrobed, undressed) (one matching result)