Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- hebe-, heb- (Greek: youth, pubescence, puberty [the period during which the secondary sex characteristics begin to develop and the capability of sexual reproduction is attained; by extension, young man]) (two matching results)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: tridactyl to trimorphous, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: philology to pyroxylophilous, part 8 of 10 (one matching result)
- gods and goddesses from Latin and Greek myths: words from mythology (one matching result)
- croustico-, crousto-, crusto-, croust-, crust-, kroustico-, krousto-, kroust-, krust- (Greek: to stretch; stretch out; to beat, strike) (one matching result)
- Greek Alphabet, Alpha to Omega words (one matching result)
- acro-, acr- words: acroneurosis to polyacron, part 2 or 2 (one matching result)
- academ- (Greek > Latin: [originally, Academus Akademus, a name of a hero in Greek mythology; then it became a gymnasium near Athens where Plato taught]) (one matching result)
- phront-, phorntid-; phronemo-, phron- (Greek: thought, care, attention; think, thinking, contemplation) (one matching result)
- loutro-, loutr- (Greek: bath, bathing) (one matching result)
- -arch, -archy (govern, rule; ruler) words: matriarch to triarchy, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)