Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- agon- (Greek: struggle, a contest, to contend for a prize; also, to lead, set in motion, drive, conduct, guide, govern; to do, act) (two matching results)
- disco-, disc-, disko-, disk- (Greek > Latin: disk) (one matching result)
- dys- words (bad, harsh, wrong; ill; hard to, difficult at; slow of; disordered; used as a prefix): dysmetria to trichothiodystrophy, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: triact to tricycle, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- lud-, ludi-, lus- (Latin: play, make sport of, jest; sportive; pastime) (one matching result)
- gymno-, gymn- (Greek: naked, nude, uncovered, bare, exposed, unclad, disrobed, undressed) (one matching result)
- Capnomania and fumimania, tobacco or smoking addictions words, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)