Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Aachenosaurus to Azendohsaurus [plus one pix], part 2 of 10 (four matching results)
- atlanto-, atlant- (Greek: Atlas, Atlant[os]) (two matching results)
- atlantic (Greek: pertaining to the Atlantic Ocean or to Mount Atlas; from the Atlas mountains) (two matching results)
- atlas (Greek > Latin: one of the Titans, son of Iapetus and Clymene, supporting the heavens on his shoulders; later, a king of Mauretania, changed by Perseus into Mt Atlas [Greek mythology]) (two matching results)
- plano- (drifting, wandering, or roaming): angioplany to superplanetary with planet words from Greek and Latin myths (one matching result)
- iso-, is- (equal, same) words: isoimmunization to isozooid, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- later-, lateral-, -late, -lat, -lation, -lative (Latin: bear; carry) (one matching result)
- meteoro-, meteor- (upraised, high up in the air, lofty) words: agrometeorology to telemeteorograph (one matching result)
- Pluto, planet and Greek god of wealth, words from myths (one matching result)