Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- serv- (Latin: to be a slave, to serve; slave) (two matching results)
- satyr- (Greek > Latin: a woodland deity, part man and part goat; riotous merriment and lechery) (one matching result)
- seismo-, -seism (shake, earthquake) dictionary words: aseism to thalassoseisma, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- pedo-, paedo (child, boy) words: callipedia to pedantry, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- -olatry, -olatrous (worship) words: angelolatry to zoolatry (one matching result)
- -agogue, -agog (lead, bring, take) words: agogic to xenagogy (one matching result)
- eunuch (Greek > Latin: literally, guardian of the bed) (one matching result)
- tendo-, tens (stretch, tension) dictionary words: atonic to monotonous, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- -mancy, -mancer (Greek: divination, prophecy) words: spatalamancy to zygomancy, part 9 of 9 (one matching result)