Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- ambi-, amb- (Latin: both, on both sides; around, about) (three matching results)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychogeriatric to psychomotility, part 5 of 7 (two matching results)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychomotor to psychoscope, part 6 of 7 (two matching results)
- gyno-, gyn- (woman, women, female, females) words: acrogynous to gynemimism, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- mytho-, myth- (talk, word, story, legend) myth words: demyth to theomythology (one matching result)
- andro-, andr- (man, men, male, masculine; also, stamen) words: adynamandrous to andron, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): oculopathy to pathogens, part 4 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- -arian (Latin: a suffix; a person who, a thing that; a person who is a part of something, pertaining to one s state or condition) (one matching result)
- phreno- (mind, brain; diaphragm) words: aphrenia to schizophrenia, part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- valid-, val-, vale-, -vail, -valent, -valence (Latin: valere, to be strong, be well, to be worth; strong; power, strength; and "fare well" [go with strength]) (one matching result)
- Capnomania and fumimania, tobacco or smoking addictions words, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)