Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- theo-,-theism (God, god, deity) dictionary words: panentheism to theody, part 2 of 4 (three matching results)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychomotor to psychoscope, part 6 of 7 (two matching results)
- vir-, viri-, virtu-(Latin: man, manliness; manhood; husband) (one matching result)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Ichthyosaur to Muttaburrasaurus [plus one pix], part 6 of 10 (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychoasthenics to psychogenic, part 4 of 7 (one matching result)
- -ine [suffix] (similar to, resembling, like, characterized by, of the nature of) words: dacelonine to glassine, part 3 of 7 (one matching result)
- tri-(three, thrice, threefold) dictionary words: triact to tricycle, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- clam-, claim- (talk, call out, speak; shout) words: acclamation to unclaimed (one matching result)
- anima-, anim- (animal life; breath; soul; mind) words: anima to unanimous (one matching result)