Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- phalango-, phalang- (Greek via Latin: bone between two joints of a finger or toe; line of battle; from phalanx, heavy infantry in close order [from Greek antiquity]) (two matching results)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Bactrosaurus to Ctenosaurus [plus one pix], part 3 of 10 (one matching result)
- hypno-, hypn- (sleep) words: hypnomania to posthypnosis, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Taphrosaurus to Zizhongosaurus, part 10 of 10 (one matching result)
- syco- (Greek > Latin: fig) (one matching result)
- austro-, austr-, austral-, auster- (Latin: south, south wind, southern) (one matching result)
- vor-, -vorous (eat, eating; consume, ingest) dictionary words: gallivorous to nucivorous, part 2 of 3 (one matching result)