Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- sauro-, -saurian (lizard, serpent) words: Dinosaurs Aachenosaurus to Azendohsaurus [plus one pix], part 2 of 10 (one matching result)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: labiograph to nyctograph, part 7 of 11 (one matching result)
- narco-, narc-, -narcotic, narcotico-, -narcosis, -narcoticism (Greek: numbness, dullness; sleep, stupor, torpor; benumb, deaden) (one matching result)
- nycti-, nyct- (night; dark, darkness) words: acronychal to Nyx (one matching result)
- hypno-, hypn- (sleep) words: ahypnia to hypnology, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)