Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: oxymora to paroxysm, part 2 of 2 (two matching results)
- aero-, aer- (air, mist, wind) words: aero-odontalgia to aura, part 2 of 2 (one matching result)
- atrio-, atri- (Latin: entrance hall or chamber; upper heart chamber; central room) (one matching result)
- aero-, aer- (air, mist, wind) words: aeroacoustics to anaerogenic, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- stratio-, strati-, strato-, strat- stratus (Latin: horizontal layer; "stretched, spread out"; layer, cloud layer) (one matching result)