Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- apodyso-, -apodys-, -dyso, -dys, -dysis (Greek: undress, disrobe; take off, strip, lay bare; shed, molt) (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: abrakophile to autophilous, part 1 of 10 (one matching result)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: ecdemiomania to krauomania, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- -acious (Latin: a suffix; inclined to, given to, tendency to be, abounding in) (one matching result)
- serv- (Latin: to be a slave, to serve; slave) (one matching result)
- pass-, pati- (suffering, feeling; enduring): compassion to ncompassionate (one matching result)
- theo-,-theism (God, god, deity) dictionary words: allotheism to ochlotheocracy, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)