Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- eco-, oeco- (house, household affairs; environment) words: autecology to economy, part 1 of 2 (four matching results)
- eco-, oeco- (house, household affairs; environment) words: eco-organ to synoecy, part 2 of 2 (four matching results)
- pluto-, plut- (Greek: wealth, wealthy, rich) (two matching results)
- sump-, -sum- (Latin: a taking, to take up, select; to use, spend, consume) (two matching results)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: tandentrophilist to zoophilous, part 10 of 10 (one matching result)
- tribo-, trib- (Greek: friction, rub, rubbing, grind, wear away; spend, waste time; be busy) (one matching result)
- nomo-, nom-, -nomy, -nome, -nomic, -nomous, -nomical, -nomically (Greek: law, order, arrangement, systematized knowledge of [something]; usage) (one matching result)
- domo-, dom-, domato-, domat- (Greek > Latin: house, home ["master, lord" of the house]) (one matching result)
- agro- (Greek: land, soil, field [or fields], earth; wild, as one who lives in the fields; wildness; savage, savageness) (one matching result)
- phono-, -phonia (sound, voice, speech) words: earphone to neurophonia, part 2 of 5 (one matching result)