Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -acious (Latin: a suffix; inclined to, given to, tendency to be, abounding in) (one matching result)
- fac-, fact-, feas-, -feat, -fect, -feit, -facient, -faction, fic-, -fy, facil- (Latin: make, do, build, cause, produce; forming, shaping) (one matching result)
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sespuipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 1 of 2, groups 1-17 (one matching result)
- sesqui- (one and a half) words: hippopotomonstrosesquipedalian to sesquitertian (one matching result)
- valid-, val-, vale-, -vail, -valent, -valence (Latin: valere, to be strong, be well, to be worth; strong; power, strength; and "fare well" [go with strength]) (one matching result)