Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- gero-, geri-, ger-, geronto-, geront- (Greek: old age, old man, old people) (eight matching results)
- presbyo-, presby- (Greek: old, relationship to old age, elderly, elder; literally, he that goes first) (three matching results)
- -agogue, -agog (lead, bring, take) words: agogic to xenagogy (one matching result)
- iatro-, -iatria (physician; heal, cure, treat; medical healing): aniatros to iatrogenesis, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- sen-, sene-, seni-, sir- (Latin: old age, old, elder) (one matching result)
- mater-, matri-, matro- matr- (Latin: mother, mama, mom; mum (British) (one matching result)
- pater-, patri-, -patria (father, dad; fatherland, country) words: allopatric to sympatria (one matching result)
- psych-, psycho- (mind, mental process, life, soul, spirit) dictionary words: psychogeriatric to psychomotility, part 5 of 7 (one matching result)
- opsi-, ops- (Greek: late, later) (one matching result)
- agryp- (Greek: sleeplessness, wakefulness; originally it meant "sleeping in the field") (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: pagophilous to philogynist, part 7 of 10 (one matching result)