Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- lumen-, lumin- (light, shine; torch, lamp; heavenly body) words: bioluminescence to unilluminated (one matching result)
- algesi-, -algia (pain, sense of pain; painful; hurting) words: cardialgia to myalgia, part 2 of 3 (one matching result)
- philo-, -philia (love, fondness for, attraction to) words: namatophilous to oxyphilous, part 6 of 10 (one matching result)
- algesi-, -algia (pain, sense of pain; painful; hurting) words: acromelagia to xiphoidalgia, A-X (one matching result)
- keratin- (Greek: containing, or derived from keratin, a highly insoluble scleroprotein that is the main constituent of horny tissues, the nails, and the organic matrix of tooth enamel; derived from Greek kera[s], kerat[os], "horn") (one matching result)