Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sesquipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 2 of 2, groups 18-34 (one matching result)
- tolerat- (Greek > Latin: to bear, support, endure) (one matching result)
- Capnophobia, Fear of Smoking, part 3 of 4 (one matching result)
- duro-, dur-, dura- (Latin: hard [as wood], lasting) (one matching result)
- auspic-, auspec- (Latin: from auspex [genitive form auspicis] avi-, stem of avis, "bird" plus -spex, "observer", from specere, "to look, observe") (one matching result)
- port-, portat- (carry, bring, bear) words: apport-transportation (one matching result)