Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- lud-, ludi-, lus- (Latin: play, make sport of, jest; sportive; pastime) (two matching results)
- academ- (Greek > Latin: [originally, Academus Akademus, a name of a hero in Greek mythology; then it became a gymnasium near Athens where Plato taught]) (one matching result)
- ten-, tent-, tin-, -tain, -tainment, -tenance, -tinence (Latin: hold, grasp, have) (one matching result)
- arena [harena], areni- (Latin: sand, sandy place, sea-shore; place of combat [literally, "place strewn with sand"]) (one matching result)
- zoo-, -zoon (animal, living being; life) dictionary words: zoacanthosis to zoodynamics, part 2 of 5 (one matching result)
- xeno-, xen- (Greek: foreign, foreigner, strange, stranger; and by extension, guest) (one matching result)
- Capnomania and fumimania, tobacco or smoking addictions words, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)