Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- demo-, dem-, demio-, -demic, -deme, -demically (Greek: people) (four matching results)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: dactyliography to etymography, part 4 of 11 (two matching results)
- typho-, typh-, -typhoidal (smoke, mist, vapor, cloud, fog; in medicine, fever accompanied by stupor or a clouding of the mind resulting from a fever) dictionary words: antityphoid to typhus, part 1 of 1 (two matching results)
- noso-, -nosia, -nosis (disease, sickness) words: andronosia to nosology, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- zoo-, -zoon (animal, living being; life) dictionary words: agrizoiatrist to spermatozoon, part 1 of 5 (one matching result)
- Apollo, god of the Sun, words from myths (one matching result)
- -ic (Greek: a suffix; pertaining to; of the nature of, like; in chemistry, it denotes a higher valence of the element than is expressed by -ous) (one matching result)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: ablutomania to dysmorphomania, part 1 of 4 (one matching result)
- epi-, ep- [before vowels or "h"] (Greek: above, over, on, upon; besides; in addition to; toward; among; used as a prefix) (one matching result)
- pan-, panto- (all, every, entire) words: pan to panic, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)