Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- veter- old, many years, aged; part 1 of 1 (one matching result)
- integ- (Latin: whole, complete) (one matching result)
- patho-, -pathy (perception, suffering, disease [medical]): oculopathy to pathogens, part 4 of 6 medical words (one matching result)
- grapho-, graph-, -graphy (to scratch; write, record, draw, describe) words: oceanographer to photobiography, part 8 of 11 (one matching result)
- stato-, stat-, sta-, -static, -stasi, staso-, -stasis, -stasia, -stacy, -stitute, -stitution, -sist, -stasic, -stit- (Greek: standing, stay, make firm, fixed) (one matching result)
- thermo-, -thermy (heat, hot, warm) dictionary words: thermohaline to thermophyte, part 5 of 6 (one matching result)
- phobo-, -phobia (excessive fear; hatred for) words: phonophobia to pyrophobia, part 11 of 13 (one matching result)
- cris-, crit-, cri- (Greek: a separating, putting apart; a decision; to judge) (one matching result)
- croustico-, crousto-, crusto-, croust-, crust-, kroustico-, krousto-, kroust-, krust- (Greek: to stretch; stretch out; to beat, strike) (one matching result)
- valid-, val-, vale-, -vail, -valent, -valence (Latin: valere, to be strong, be well, to be worth; strong; power, strength; and "fare well" [go with strength]) (one matching result)