Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- ethero-, ether-, aethero-, aether-, aither-(Greek > Latin: burn, shine, to kindle; light up; the heavens; the upper air, the sky) (two matching results)
- Sesquipedalian words or the use of obscure sesquipedalia verbal usages; sesqui-, part 2 of 2, groups 18-34 (one matching result)
- mania-, -mania (mental disorder; excessive enthusiasm) words: ecdemiomania to krauomania, part 2 of 4 (one matching result)
- scintill- (Latin: light, shine, spark, sparkle, twinkle) (one matching result)
- oxy- (sharp, pointed, keen; acidic, pungent) words: anoxia to oxymel, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- lipo-, lip- (fat, fatty): adenolipoma to lipodology, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- alcoholo-, alcohol-, alcoho- (Arabic > Latin: alcohol, originally an "essence or very fine powder", from Arabic al-kuhl which is from al-, "the", and kohl or kuhl, "antimony sulfide" ) (one matching result)