Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- -cide, -cidal (kill, killer; murder, to cause death, slayer; to cut down) words: aborticide to lupicide, part 1 of 2 (two matching results)
- multi-, mult- (many, much) words: multangular to multungulate (two matching results)
- puber-, pubo-, pub-, pubio- (Latin: adult, mature; sign of [sexual] maturity, especially the growth of pubic hair; extended to mean the "pubic bone") (two matching results)
- -onym, -nym (name) words: acronym to typonym (one matching result)
- -cole, -colous (inhabit, live, dwell) words: agaricole to hylocole, part 1 of 2 (one matching result)
- etho-, eth-, ethi- (Greek: custom, habit; character, manners; usage) (one matching result)
- ethno-, ethn- (Greek: people, race, nation; group of people living together; community, family) (one matching result)
- crim-, crimino- (Latin: judicial decision, verdict, object of reproach, offense) (one matching result)