Click on the elements of interest for more details,
or make a new query .
The numbers that are shown in the parentheses indicate how
many of your word queries appear in each category.
- aesth-, esth- (feeling, sensation, perception) words: baresthesia to dysthermesthesia, part 2 of 5 (two matching results)
- ethyl- (Greek: upper air, purer air [alcohol and sufuric acid]) (one matching result)
- ethero-, ether-, aethero-, aether-, aither-(Greek > Latin: burn, shine, to kindle; light up; the heavens; the upper air, the sky) (one matching result)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words (one matching result)
- bio-, bi- (life; living, live, alive) words: biofuel to biogravics, part 6 of 20 (one matching result)
- alcoholo-, alcohol-, alcoho- (Arabic > Latin: alcohol, originally an "essence or very fine powder", from Arabic al-kuhl which is from al-, "the", and kohl or kuhl, "antimony sulfide" ) (one matching result)